Attention Business Educators and Office Technology Instructors:
OPAC Tests Software Skills!
The OPAC System is the premiere PC, software and office skills testing suite. With an array of over 50 exams, and the power to create your own tests, The OPAC System is one of the most comprehensive testing packages available.
The OPAC System not only tests software skills, but is a flexible tool for the educational environment. Corporate clients typically use OPAC System to test job applicants skills and also rely on the software to assess the skill levels of their current employees. Educational clients use the OPAC system tests to ensure that students, both secondary and post-secondary, have the necessary software skills for today’s technologically demanding job environment.
The software tests for skills & abilities in all of the MS Office word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Office skills tests include keyboarding, proofreading, data entry, and transcription. The OPAC System also offers a battery of tests specifically designed for the legal and medical environments.
Fill out the request form for the OPAC Office Skills Testing Demo
Why our career and business education clients love OPAC:
- It motivates business and career development students to do their best. The OPAC assessments offer immediate feedback of a student’s skill level and progress. Plus, it’s fun to use!
- OPAC is designed to give students a “real world” taste of using their office, clerical and Microsoft Office software skills.
- With over 50 assessments and the option to create your own tests, it’s an exhaustive and complete office and clerical skills testing program.
- Since, our pc -based office skills testing program is self-administering and self-scoring, it saves educators time by not having to fully administer and score the tests themselves.
- OPAC Certification is a valuable incentive and career development tool for the students.